Why Do You Cut Your Plastic (fenders)

ninjamaster

I was wondering what is the reason for cutting plastic? It cant be worth the weight save to lose that mud protection. I mostly see front ones and sometime rearones as well.

6 pack rack

I know a guy that allways did burn outs with his shee. It had a stock grab bar. He was doing them and one time the tires got tractio and the whold thing fliped over on him. He would rev it all the way up in first gear and then let the clutch fly. I do burn outs but not as extreme as he did. I seen these 6 pack racks where you can put a coller or extra gas. My question is if mine started flipping back would this save me or would it snap? Who makes the strongest ones? Money is not a restriction here. Also a guy that I knew pined his throttle on the street and stood it up and snaped the stock grab bar. I want the strongest one made.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it makes it look better ans makes it more aroe dynamic which will create less drag thuss creating more speed..

what the f*ck are u talking about. banshees are big aerodynamic BRICKS! and it makes it look **********

Stangs, I have PM'ed you already, and you are pushing my patience here. This is YOUR PUBLIC WARNING. STOP with the shit.

Edited by boonman

Hey,

Im not planing on fliping but just in case. I would rather have the frame bend then the grab bar break. I tryed searching old form I could not find it. Does DG make the strongest 6 pack rack type of grab bar. I heard some where about a company that makes crazy stong grab bars but cant remember.

Thanks