Why Do You Cut Your Plastic (fenders)

ninjamaster

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got to be kidding me. I have an AC grab bar, and it does just fine. Strong as shit. I would worry about breaking your frame. if you hit the grab bar, and you keep riding on it, or if you hit it hard enough, you are going to flip the bike anyways. Like I posted for you before. it acts like a pivot point at higher speeds, and you are going to clown yourself all over the trail. I think you need to worry moe about your riding skills, or lack thereof before you worry about something like a friggin grab bar. i don't mind helping people out, but you are being ridiculous.

if you get a six pack rack or a grab bar, your shee's still gonna be pretty straight up and down for it to hit the ground, and with all your weight ill doubt you will be able to hang on anway, and do you know wat it means if you get a bent frame, youll have to take off your engine and everything and swap it into a new one...