Low end bogging help

NRA

Hello all. I am new here and have done much researc. I just picked up a 06 very clean. Stock motor, only mods are pro circuit platinum exhaust, boost bottle, pro design intake w kn, tors delete. I'm having an issue w a low end bog during initial clutch release. Have to really get her singing in order to take off or she bogs hard and wants to stall. I suspected the carbs needed to be cleaned and possibly a clogged pilot, so I ran a compression check and both cyl were 125. Then proceeded to clean and inspect carbs. Did not see anything in the jets or carbs that was like "ahhh here we go" .... Mains are 280 and pilots are 25. Put her back together to same results. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance

Thanks for your reply sheerider. Just picked this machine up, it was in storage for the past three years and has little use. The tors delete was installed by a Yamaha dealer and has the added idle screw kit installed. Does this make any difference on your instructions?

Thanks for your reply sheerider. Just picked this machine up, it was in storage for the past three years and has little use. The tors delete was installed by a Yamaha dealer and has the added idle screw kit installed. Does this make any difference on your instructions?

No, and just to be clear - he said air screws, not idle screws.