Jetting info and help needed

speeshee

I would like to know what every jet does, how I would know if thy are too lean/rich (don't tell me to look at the spark plug, I know that), do the jets have numbers on them to identify their size, how much of a jetting difference should I have in a -40 degree difference in temp (60-20 degrees), if I adjust something will it effect other things, how much of a difference in jetting you will have to make for certain parts (stock to k&n with pro flow, exhaust, etc.)?

Don't treat me like an idiot. I like to get my info from people that are experienced and know what they are talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll buy I jet kit and do as instructed by you guys. Thanx for the help. Within an hour or two, I know 100 times more about jetting already.

Be careful with those jet kits. Most of them are suited for stock or stock with an exhaust and pod filters. So the kit may not be what you need. Also, most of the needles that come in those kits are kind of gimmicky.

What is done to the motor and what are the jets in it currently?

Ok. I have fmf sst pipes, uni two stage air filter, stock bore and stroke with wiseco pro-lites, tors eliminator kit, and the rest is cosmetic.

Thinking about getting k&n pod filters, pro design cool head, aftermarket cdi, v force or boyessen reeds, and anything else you guys recommend.

Q- should I advance timing? How much?