WEIRD NOISE! HELP!

Hi there, im greg and new to banshees... i finally got one in my hands but ever since i got it its had a few problems

Now that i finally got it running it was amazing and worked like a banshee but after 10-15 min riding up and down the street it started making a weird noise like a whining in every single gear.. the only time it didnt do that was in the last gear and riding real slow. It does the noise when in gear and let go of the clutch and when im riding i took a vid

https://vimeo.com/

check your trans level.

Better yet drain it into a clean clear container so you can measure the amount and look for metal shavings.

If your really lucky you just started to weld the clutch ball to the rod. (that would explain the hard clutch, but not the hard shifter)

BUT, in reality I'm gonna say the cases will need split and everything inspected.

check your trans level.

Better yet drain it into a clean clear container so you can measure the amount and look for metal shavings.

If your really lucky you just started to weld the clutch ball to the rod. (that would explain the hard clutch, but not the hard shifter)

BUT, in reality I'm gonna say the cases will need split and everything inspected.

Thanks for helping! Also i see a dipstick in the side of the engine is that the tranny dip stick or engine dipstick? I feel dumb... ive been fixing cars for years

check your trans level.

So i drained the oil and it did have oil in it..it was to the minimum when cold(face palm)..when i inspected it had metal but not much at all, the only way i could tell is if put it in the sun

Also it had 1.7 quarts of oil

Edited by gcautosports

So i drained the oil and it did have oil in it..it was to the minimum when cold(face palm)..when i inspected it had metal but not much at all, the only way i could tell is if put it in the sun

Also it had 1.7 quarts of oil

I bet that metal is from the clutch plates.. Could be wrong but you might wanna take the clutch cover off and check it out

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk