banshee chain

Andreb84

so my chain popped on me today....iv'e had banshees forever and this is a first any advice on which chain to get would be appreciated.i was looking at a few chains renthal,driveline and the chains that jeff sells at fast..but i notice ebay chains are much cheaper $30 shipped vs almost $100 for a renthal

buy once cry once, i had bad luck with rockymountain chains on 2 bikes.  i know other people have had great luck with them but they didnt last one dune trip for me.  I was having to tighten them every tank of fuel.  Based on positive feedback from others on here i must have gotten a bad batch or somehting but i buy decent chains now and  move on.

So the $30 chain is out....next question should i go with an o-ring,x-ring or just get a regular chain...i hear the o-ring chains create drag supposedly you get more power with a drag chain

I like o-ring chains for all applications besides drag racing.

So the $30 chain is out....next question should i go with an o-ring,x-ring or just get a regular chain...i hear the o-ring chains create drag supposedly you get more power with a drag chain

You were just asking about a 30 dollar chain. That shows you lack clues, and leads to the idea that your bike isn't sorted well enough to need to worry about the added drag or lack thereof from one chain to another. It's also a fair assumption that you are a budget minded fella, so your only concern should be longevity, not hp. Just sayin.

You were just asking about a 30 dollar chain. That shows you lack clues, and leads to the idea that your bike isn't sorted well enough to need to worry about the added drag or lack thereof from one chain to another. It's also a fair assumption that you are a budget minded fella, so your only concern should be longevity, not hp. Just sayin.

Why spend the money if it isnt absolutley necessary...iv'e had fairly good luck with chains as i never had to buy one...my bike is a 421 with 35mm pwks....this is an information forum lol your supposed to ask questions why make assumptions