Looking for a banshee to start out on.

I will be looking around Mid Feb, to March time frame, I'm an US Marine getting medically Seperated soon and have always wanted one. I have rode a blaster but not fun enough, I love 2 strokes, just the sound the feel everything. Probably one of the most relaxing things is riding. I will be in WV so I will probably have to have it shipped and I'm not sure what the requirements will be to get title transfer and everything. I am looking to pay around 2500 to 3000 at most. Also I'm okay if it's not completely stock, but where I will be I will be riding in the mountains and on trails. Not drag or anything like that. I have read some forums on here and figured this would be a good place to start, can you all please help a guy join the shee club and get started a journey of a lifetime. Thanks, I will be checking back while still shopping around.

This is my email: brandencollins2008@gmail.com

If anyone finds anything please let me know, I know the time frame is still an ways off but I'm trying to be proactive in my search and everything and try to get things figured out as much as possible. Also any advice in buying, riding, tuning, what mixer to run etc would be helpful, I would like to get one and take great care of it and keep it forever if possible.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

can you all please help a guy join the shee club and get started a journey of a lifetime. Thanks

I would like to get one and take great care of it and keep it forever if possible.

try to avoid saying hippy shit like this bro^ 

• 2 weeks later...