Cylinders - PT National High Rev Port

Looking to sell or trade a set of cylinders. Fresh bore (0 hours, 66mm), Paul Turner National high-rev port job (done in November of '91). Called Duncan to confirm the port type according to the job number engraved on them. I inherited them with the bike and had them bored, but not the direction i am looking to go with this build. Also have brand new 66mm Wiseco pistons to match. Looking to get my motor built for woods/trail. Make cash offer for cylinders or cylinders/pistons or i will consider trades for non-ported or different ported cylinders/pistons. 46b5bff2962bacfc5653f8dcf5279163.jpg5323607a5cce208d9e7f717f4b33f8aa.jpgf1acf8aa2203ab25b074af8f163b896c.jpg31adacd8778ee96433052860ef556e15.jpg94a4cdcc1780f2e8ae546a7a09e71531.jpgc7b993af08731809e7645482b9b51048.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked to the guy who ported them yesterday on the phone. Want to say a guy named Larry does all of the porting? He said he definitely did it in '91 and told me it was a high rev port.

Loren does all of their porting I believe, him or Leonard. One of the two, I was gonna go the Duncan route but I need more power, and it's expensive.

I talked to the guy who ported them yesterday on the phone. Want to say a guy named Larry does all of the porting? He said he definitely did it in '91 and told me it was a high rev port.

Loren does all of their porting I believe, him or Leonard. One of the two, I was gonna go the Duncan route but I need more power, and it's expensive.

Loren does all two stroke porting and the majority of engine assemblies.

Leonard focuses on sales and tech support. He does some bike assembly in between phone calls.

Their Dad, Danny, does some misc. machine work, including valve work on the the thumper motors.

• Like 1