Banshee back fire/bog at high rpm

Buster91dg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ik I'm prob wasting my time doing this but this is a lot cheaper to eliminate probs rather than throw parts at it. I'm leaving towards a coul bec Ik before when I washed it it was skipping on one side then blew it off nd it was fine. I bought a ohm tractor any specs on wat the coil should test at. And it's dc or ac

Stock carbs=1",33-35=11/4",39-41=11/2" exhaust is 11/2 outside rubber cap

So I was messing around with it so here's what I did float heights where good fuel is flowing good. Took apart coil wire where shitty so I went to advance got acel wire and tried to make them work and now it runs only on the left cylander right side has spark and is getting gas the plugs wet. Assuming something may be bad with the coil

I cant understand what the fuck your saying when you type. Do it when your sober.

Float height was good

Fuel flow was good

Pick up coil gap was correct

Coil wires where real shitty looking and I went to advance picked up some acel wires tired those and now it's running on one cylinder. I ordered a new ignition coil hope this fixes my original problem which was it was breaking up at high rpm