04 Banshee Project

JordyRoo

Had an 08 CRF250 & put the 01 CR250 motor in there, big bored to 280 with a nice port job. Had my shop broken into though in september. This & 9 other bikes were stolen along with all my tools & some stock.

20150405_144051_zpsvti8hg6i.jpg

20150405_143850_zpsthr3b5p3.jpg

20150405_144106_zpsyii04vcu.jpg

20150405_144115_zps0su1b7wb.jpg

20150405_144131_zpsvs3chirv.jpg

Edited by JordyRoo
  • Like 1

That's a real shame man! I would think a bike with those mods/parts would turn up online at some point. I followed the AF cr500 conversion guys over the last few years when I had my 500, always thought it would be cool to have an AF motard to cruise the streets with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an 89 banshee with a dual pro circuit exhaust. I pulled the carbs out last night and started cleaning them out. When my banshee warms up and I get on it it starts to run on ONLY one cylinder.... Now a friend told me to replace my stator, my question is wtf does a stator do and how would u think it will fix my problem? Yes I am a chick no I am not stupid so please don't talk to me like a "chick" lol

• Like 1

I have an 89 banshee with a dual pro circuit exhaust. I pulled the carbs out last night and started cleaning them out. When my banshee warms up and I get on it it starts to run on ONLY one cylinder.... Now a friend told me to replace my stator, my question is wtf does a stator do and how would u think it will fix my problem? Yes I am a chick no I am not stupid so please don't talk to me like a "chick" lol

You could start by making your own thread, as to not clutter this one.
  • Like 1

In the technical section there is a thread titled Banshee Electrical FAQ. It's kind of lengthy, but worth reading. It should help you make sense of how it all works. I'd doubt it's a stator issue as the bike manages to run.