LED lights

So my plan is to hook up those four LEDs i bought off you plus two LEDs in the stock position. The bumper lights will run when the factory high switch is flipped. Kompulsive will make the harness and i will use the rectifier you linked on ebay.

I just dont want to throw out this money if it doesnt work.

So my plan is to hook up those four LEDs i bought off you plus two LEDs in the stock position. The bumper lights will run when the factory high switch is flipped. Kompulsive will make the harness and i will use the rectifier you linked on ebay.

I just dont want to throw out this money if it doesnt work.

Why not just do the dc conversion so the lights are getting a stable power supply?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone here or knows anyone that is running LED lights without the dc conversion?

I know Zilla has posted a link in the past to the eBay voltage regulator, has anyone done this with their banshee?

I've seen a stock bike running LEDs it is doable

I don't want to fool with my oem stator to float the ground, and I am not crazy about installing a bracket and battery to the front of my quad. Also, not wanting to spend anymore money on this heap and get the dc stator. I would love to hear from someone using the setup on eBay wired into the stock system. It's cheap, light, and clean.....if it works.

Also I have read some stuff about racetech stators giving out and want to keep everything simple. So if I go this route what's the odds of me frying my stator?

I don't want to fool with my oem stator to float the ground, and I am not crazy about installing a bracket and battery to the front of my quad. Also, not wanting to spend anymore money on this heap and get the dc stator. I would love to hear from someone using the setup on eBay wired into the stock system. It's cheap, light, and clean.....if it works.

Also I have read some stuff about racetech stators giving out and want to keep everything simple. So if I go this route what's the odds of me frying my stator?

I've got an old DC stator that Whitbread did, laying around. Sell cheapISH or trade if ya got something decent.
  • Like 1

I just bought a set of these lights I will let you guys know how they work out!

Me too and i did a little DC converter, the exact same copy as the one they sell on ebay for 50$....It cost me 10$..... 1 full wave bridge and 1 capacitor.....

Will post a pic later.

• Like 1