68mm bore, sleeved, ported stock cylinder I.D

Zillaguy

6038fc4e1abd6a81f152eca3ac3ecfdc.jpgbc979978bdbe54e167f1715ef1a0338b.jpg460e711b600349c6092f678e2fef5992.jpg5e6b408a7cd29723fd3c77f2bfc56830.jpg64729b2fe7b4cff1c50fa9051eaca47a.jpg7438e32d10a8314f1dbf1828ac8c34a8.jpg

Can someone i.d these cylinders? The bike they came from was shipped in from Germany. They are .50 over 68mm bore, have been sleeved, and ported. Notice the notches in the reed flange.

Also i should have cleaned the ports they look shotty, but are just dirty. The porting actually looks nice and uniform.

I need pistons to degree it up. I was hoping someone could help with cylinder i.d so i could order the correct pistons.

Where do you see a bridged ex port? Take a venir caliper and measure the bore, wsm has Pistons and gaskets

Not the ex port. The boost port. Bore mesaures 69.63mm

might have been a sleeve from some ktm.

nothing in there looks all wacko or nutty.   besides the weirdo crap in the intake flange area. 

if you do a top down measurement of the exh and transfer most can do a rod/ stroke combo comparison for piston, dome and cc setup. 

• Like 1

im thinking someone did the work way back in the day. doing something like that today wouldnt make any sense. ktm been using nikisil since '85 and probly even earlier. plus at that time the stroke was nearly 70mm so the sleeve from that time period would be all wrong. its easy enough to take a blank sleeve and cut the windows any where you want ,which is what im thinking they did

Exhaust port measures from the deck down @ 25.4mm, and the transfers from the deck down are 41.8mm (opening simultaneous)