Ronda got KTFO

possum

Here is what I came up with so far.

Tyler is clearly the more aggressive poster and in the lead with 11 points. Opossum only has 6 points but is sitting in a solid 2nd place because his quality of scores are better than those of Corgster. Opossum did especially well early in the thread.

Corgster started strong but started spiraling down hill around page 7. He has 7 points but looks very tired.

20151118_181131_zpsjcjaynsg.jpg

Funny!! ;-)

Iiiight I'm gonna add my 2 cents in here even though my 2 cents is like 1 cent in American $.

First of all hats off to fucking Holly that was the best knock out I have seen since I knocked this guy out at the pub a few months ago with 1 punch, lefthand.

I am a huge Rowdy Ronda Rousey Fan but after I seen the weigh in I got the feeling Ronda was a little bit scarred an trying to intimidate Holly on some school bully shit an Holly just looked at her with a stone cold look..that's when I knew Holly was mentally stronger then anybody Ronda has fought.

On to the entrance when Ronda walked in she still looked like she was on some school bully type shit for real like why was she walking in acting angry I think it was because she was trying to pump herself up an get in Holly's head i know she usually walks in with that catty attitude but something about it when she walked in vs Holly i got the feeling she was trying to intimidate Holly too much which I think is a sign of weakness.

When they were about to fight Ronda didn't touch gloves no big deal it's a fight right but Holly did put her hands out to touch gloves an Ronda was like NO..no love lost on Ronda's part there but respect to Holly for that, before all of this I was going for Ronda but right before the fight started I actually liked Holly an was kind of going for her.

Then the fight started an Ronda rushed in no surprise there but then Holly started lighting Ronda up an it was really looking like a complete mismatch standing up for real.

Ronda did try an throw Holly in a judo clinch but Holly basically powered her way out of it.

It looked like Ronda also had a arm bar on Holly not sure how good of a grip she had but again Holly basically powered out of it.

The first round ends it was all Holly I said it then an there that Ronda will get knocked out if she still keeps rushing like that an the only way i could see her winning at that point was on the ground, Ronda's coach said something like your doing good blah blah 2nd round starts Ronda does the same thing an got caught again an an Holly hits her with a beautiful head kick an knocks her out straight vicious..

I felt sorry for Ronda I think she knows the haters were giving her it before the fight an imagine after the fight..anyway that's how the fight business goes.

I think Ronda an a lot of people including myself thought Ronda had decent stand up after finishing her last fight by knock out but at stand up compared to a champion kick boxer she got schooled real talk.

This loss is actually good for mma Ronda will be back an better then ever she will learn more off that fight then all of her UFC wins combined make no mistake about it, Holly will change that division I think in the rematch Ronda will concentrate on the ground game an Holly will no doubt be practicing some ground game defense.

Good on Holly but make no mistake about it Ronda will be back an better then before you can bet your house on that.

Iiiight I'm gonna add my 2 cents in here even though my 2 cents is like 1 cent in American $.

First of all hats off to fucking Holly that was the best knock out I have seen since I knocked this guy out at the pub a few months ago with 1 punch, lefthand.

I am a huge Rowdy Ronda Rousey Fan but after I seen the weigh in I got the feeling Ronda was a little bit scarred an trying to intimidate Holly on some school bully shit an Holly just looked at her with a stone cold look..that's when I knew Holly was mentally stronger then anybody Ronda has fought.

On to the entrance when Ronda walked in she still looked like she was on some school bully type shit for real like why was she walking in acting angry I think it was because she was trying to pump herself up an get in Holly's head i know she usually walks in with that catty attitude but something about it when she walked in vs Holly i got the feeling she was trying to intimidate Holly too much which I think is a sign of weakness.

When they were about to fight Ronda didn't touch gloves no big deal it's a fight right but Holly did put her hands out to touch gloves an Ronda was like NO..no love lost on Ronda's part there but respect to Holly for that, before all of this I was going for Ronda but right before the fight started I actually liked Holly an was kind of going for her.

Then the fight started an Ronda rushed in no surprise there but then Holly started lighting Ronda up an it was really looking like a complete mismatch standing up for real.

Ronda did try an throw Holly in a judo clinch but Holly basically powered her way out of it.

It looked like Ronda also had a arm bar on Holly not sure how good of a grip she had but again Holly basically powered out of it.

The first round ends it was all Holly I said it then an there that Ronda will get knocked out if she still keeps rushing like that an the only way i could see her winning at that point was on the ground, Ronda's coach said something like your doing good blah blah 2nd round starts Ronda does the same thing an got caught again an an Holly hits her with a beautiful head kick an knocks her out straight vicious..

I felt sorry for Ronda I think she knows the haters were giving her it before the fight an imagine after the fight..anyway that's how the fight business goes.

I think Ronda an a lot of people including myself thought Ronda had decent stand up after finishing her last fight by knock out but at stand up compared to a champion kick boxer she got schooled real talk.

This loss is actually good for mma Ronda will be back an better then ever she will learn more off that fight then all of her UFC wins combined make no mistake about it, Holly will change that division I think in the rematch Ronda will concentrate on the ground game an Holly will no doubt be practicing some ground game defense.

Good on Holly but make no mistake about it Ronda will be back an better then before you can bet your house on that.

Yeah cowboy is badass make no mistake about it his kicks are mean, if I were you I'd rock up to his ranch an be like what up my nigga he will laugh an give you beer out his 6 pack that's what he says to Rampage Jackson lol calls him his nigga haha he's the man I'd go there with your banshee an ask to ride his mx track mate he probably would let you.

Ok here is Firas Zahabi from Tristar himself. From your homeland of alpacas and eskimos. Firas breaking it down how Holly defended Ronda and show why Ronda has alot more work to do to beat Holly then just a game plan. You dumb bastard!

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/Ronda_Rousey_vs_Holly_Holm_Fight_Analysis_Coach_Firas_Zahabi/10113411#

• Like 1