best porting

Darkblade

not everyone on bhq has a shit ton of money to spend so im looking at what is gonna last longer and cost less during a rebuild and on top of that drive line cyls are more for dune and i ride trails

I think you are missinformed here. Driveline cyl are offer in 2 config. Low and high port, like serval or cub cyl. They are 800$ and i think for another 150$ they can do the port job at your spec.

BHP can correct me if i'am wrong.

driveline is what i would run if your looking to save money, and still have a quality product.  unless its a catastrophe the cylinders will take some abuse.  millenium nicko is strong stuff if the cylinder being plated is quality alluminum.   you will probably have more issues from your crankshaft and air leaks then properly maintained top end.  

you are one clueless fucker.

niche top end kit (cylinders and pistons and gasket) $480.

Add the infamous hardcore mx porting from HJR $300.

This is $780 for a cylinder that is known for having issues with casting.

Driveline is $800 for top end kit and no need for porting.

Driveline will have more power and you will be buying from a site sponsor, not ebay.

OK 1. the niche kit is only $400 2. you can buy the the cylinders by themselves for $300 3. niche/part-discounter is a site sponsor and 4. i didn't want the hjr $300 mx hardcore port i wanted the $250 aggressive trail port 5. just cuz someone sells on eBay doesn't mean its crap in fact drive-line is selling their cylinders kit on eBay too

Edited by Darkblade
  • Like 1

driveline is what i would run if your looking to save money, and still have a quality product.  unless its a catastrophe the cylinders will take some abuse.  millenium nicko is strong stuff if the cylinder being plated is quality alluminum.   you will probably have more issues from your crankshaft and air leaks then properly maintained top end.  

ok i understand that they are good quality cylinders but my biggest worry is if it does blow to the point that i would need to bore like a normal cylinder how do i fix them and how much does it normally cost and can they be bored to a bigger size and replated or would it just be cheaper to buy new ones

Where is niche a site sponsor? They do not have a banner.

And who said just because they are on ebay they must be shit? Are you assuming because I said they was shit it is because they are an ebay seller?

Niche cylinders are shit because they are shit. Have you done any research on them or did your broke dick just look at the price and get a a little wee boner over them?

no i did reserch and infact i read the whole thread on them which obviously you didnt and people including tyler said they were good cylinders and tyler also said they are a site sponor i also read the whole thread on the driveline cylinders so i have done my research oh and all the dick jokes you keep making makes you sound like a dick hungry faggot

I'd drop coin on driveline cylinders. I bet their transfer windows all match up.

sent from yo mammy house.

I'd drop coin on driveline cylinders. I bet their transfer windows all match up.

sent from yo mammy house.

i like the driveline cylinders but i just dont know about the nikasil vs a sleeve if they had a sleeve id be all over them lol

no shit retard, that is why i said you didn't search. it is still a niche cylinder.

i never said it wasnt but i hav run niche befor and is still running strong and i beat the shit out of my blaster

nika will outlast a sleeved cylinder,,,, and most of the time... if your breaking through  nika you lost a good few sizes on sleeved cyls.... 

as for the niche cyls...  I dont think the casting flaws matter TOO much when your looking at porting... Once they have been porting everything should be lined up. permitted the differences are not exceed what the builder planned to port.

Drivelines cyls def seem over all higher quality no 2 questions there  and are nika which can mean better durability....     In my opinion.... it will fall down to personal preference on wether you want nika or sleeved....      I dont think you can go wrong either way seeing your not looking at running as cast.

ok so say i blow my motor up with the nika how do i rebuild it since it cant be bored
  • Like 1