best porting

Darkblade

im planning on getting my cylinders ported this winter and i was wondering who does better woods/trail porting for a 4 mil f.a.s.t or hjr i also need  pd cool head domes made the cylinders are 64mm and unported

Doesnt matter, Both are good. Just happy to hear your going about this the right way finally! thumbs up buddy, you'll be alot happier with the end product vs running the plates. 

ya well i figured since my current cylinders are on their last bore this winter im getting niche cylinders and having them ported as well as custom domes so i wanted to do it right this time around

Edited by Darkblade
  • Like 1

ya well i figured since my current cylinders are on their last bore this winter im getting niche cylinders and having them ported as well as custom domes so i wanted to do it right this time around

So maybe do a lot more research. I'm not telling you what to do but read.

(Driveline)

for the cost of niche and porting you could buy a Driveline Performance set up and shit on ported cyls

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/182916-driveline-performance-cylinders/#entry1734361

i saw those and i didn't really like them because they are nicasil so if it blows its like 400 to have them sleeved

Edited by Darkblade

Sell your banshee now then.

You're in the wrong hobby. Go collect paper bags.

so your telling me that im wrong for wanting to save my money

wtf is wrong with that

Saving money and bangshee should NEVER be mentioned together.

not everyone on bhq has a shit ton of money to spend so im looking at what is gonna last longer and cost less during a rebuild and on top of that drive line cyls are more for dune and i ride trails

Edited by Darkblade

Just go hjr "ultra extreme superfantabulous hardcore port" you wont regret it.

im planning on getting hjr port job what is the ultra extreme superfantabulous hardcore port set up for like dunes or trails i was planning on getting the aggressive trail port

you are one clueless fucker.

niche top end kit (cylinders and pistons and gasket) $480.

Add the infamous hardcore mx porting from HJR $300.

This is $780 for a cylinder that is known for having issues with casting.

Driveline is $800 for top end kit and no need for porting.

Driveline will have more power and you will be buying from a site sponsor, not ebay.

Logic has no place here Zilla. Cheaper is always better!
  • Like 1