why are 75% of Banshees FS so ugly

JasonB

You call a banshee ugly look how ugly that 3 wheeler is I'd be embarrassed to ride that thing even at night time people will think I lost a wheel or something.

Hahahah you crack me up. I was saying most of the bikes for sale have been dressed up by owners with shitty taste. You kinda took my comment a little personal there bud, your bike is covered in flames and skull decals isn't it ? Nothing wrong with a trike though, I think my 500r pictured above was tastefully modified but to each their own I guess.

• Like 1

Don' listen to the morong, he has not a clue.

Very nice 250r. I always wanted to de newer inverted forks like you. Who made your triple clamps?

Hey thanks. Jason Hall did the inverts set up for me, thing rides like a Cadillac! I had about 1500 tied up in the front end from the Flexx bars down to the xowner 10" wheel. If you want Halls contact info let me know he does awesome work and he's a good guy

the bike i am really interested in, price is reasonable and its tastefully modified. Exactly what i want. And the ad actually tells you about the bike

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/5257622790.html

The guy couldn't even be bothered to clean it up before taking pics. I can't imagine his maintenance routine.

That's too much for that bike anyway.

The guy couldn't even be bothered to clean it up before taking pics. I can't imagine his maintenance routine.

That's too much for that bike anyway.

This...who the fuck tries to sell something that looks all shit up. I don't by dirty or rattle canned bikes because they go cheap on parts, rig the wrong shit up, and don't care about their bikes.

Hahahah you crack me up. I was saying most of the bikes for sale have been dressed up by owners with shitty taste. You kinda took my comment a little personal there bud, your bike is covered in flames and skull decals isn't it ? Nothing wrong with a trike though, I think my 500r pictured above was tastefully modified but to each their own I guess.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/184360-jfc-ffs/#entry1761609

• Like 1

My banshee is not ugly it's manly your just into gay looking bikes an get off that bucket you look retarded standing in that.

I don't think anyone is saying banshees in general are ugly bikes...what we are saying is yours looks like/is a piece of shit. It's stock with a lot of stock parts, and most of them are rusty and dirty. There is no difference between yours and the ones I see for sale around me for 1500 bucks.

Look in the mirror you will see rusty teeth spend that 1500 to get dem teeth sorted out, talk shit about my bike I'd rather be seen riding a sheep then be seen riding your bike Bennet thats how much your bike is shit I'd rather ride that 3 wheeled thing then your bike an that thing is missing a wheel ffs.

I don't have rusty teeth and my shocks are worth more than your bike...carry on.
  • Like 1