New Banshee Build

I just put on a +3 taller +1 forward lsr antivibe with a set of precision bar clamps and cr high protapers. Bar location is way better than stock stem with renthal banshee bend. Also the vibe mounts and bar movement with the precision mount should absorb small chop. Have yet to ride it put feels promising.

Look into wide pegs like roll design also. Building another set of wide pegs now. Trying 1.5" down, 1" back. Got one side mocked up and it feels way better. I think raptor pegs are close to this but not sure.

Edited by m671054

Well, quick found a good deal and ordered a set of YFZR rear hubs, a modquad lock nut, and .190" chassis skid plate! I really need to stop browsing ebay and parts stores lol

Also was lookin through harbor freights site, and found a cabinet blaster for $200..... very tempting..... :whistling:

I think ill want the quad somewhat back togetger before I pick stems and bars. That way i can sit on it and feel where i wanna be.

Since we now have a harbor freight in town here, went and took a peek at what they have at lunch time. Ended up buyin a media blast cabinet. Also found a electric full size oven locally online for $50. Thinkin about buyin a powdercoat gun.

And i have been getting alot of ebay emails of shipping confirmations lol.

Sent from my iPhone..... Somewhere?

Well just called Fireball, asked them a couple questions and they are ordered. Will ship today or Monday! Now to order JL swinger and carrier. Also I found on ebay, newer set of spindles and hubs, yfz calipers, and yfz master except it came off a 04. I would like to find a 07+ master. The vendors also has a ASV clutch lever and perch for sale. I plan on running HD clutch springs, should I go for the lever and perch? Has anyone ran hydraulic clutch lever on a banshee??

Did you mention to Fireball that you got info from BansheeHQ?

That junk ass cabinet was a mistake. Return it before you even open it and waste your time

I'm gonna give it a try. Foreman of mine had one for few years with no problems until his brother in law bought a snapon cabinet blaster. And all the reviews i read said just make sure you take time to seal it during assembly. What problems did you have outta curiosity?

Did you mention to Fireball that you got info from BansheeHQ?

Sure did. Got free shipping to my door.

Who did you order the rear hubs from? Cause the only set I found was for a 2012, so I ordered from them & they sent banshee rear hubs. It was a company who parts out quads & sells on ebay. Just giving you a heads up

Was off a 2010 yfzr if i recall. They had a pic of them. I'll make sure to double check when they arrive! Thanks for heads up.

The gun clogs up. The collector at the bottom will bridge or just become overwhelmed I guess. The dust is crazy. You need to hook up a shop vac that fills up quick.

Once you use a real cabinet you realize what a pile that thing is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Ill run a inline regulator/drier along with the shops drier on compressor to help keep things dry. I have a pretty nice big shop vac at home ill hook up to it. I don't plan on blasting things everyday. Just nice to have for things here and there. I'll let you guys know how it works out though!