Herr Jugs Racing

Jamesboyz banshee

so how many people in this thread havent actually dealt with HJR, they just got nothing better to do than jump on a bandwagon i know bennet does nothing but sit on his ass watching CNC machines all day, then claim he`s the perfect machinest that never fucks up lol...wooo hooo

After being here for a few years and seeing this happen over and over, why in the actual fuck would I ever spend money on having him build me an engine? sounds like a bad investment to me...why do I never hear anything bad about redline, fast, k&t, or anyone else for that matter? The fact I happen to be a machinist is irrelevant. Everybody starts spinning shit out of proportion until we are no longer talking about the main issuie at hand, which is the fact that there is a common issuie here weather you like it or not.

After being here for a few years and seeing this happen over and over, why in the actual fuck would I ever spend money on having him build me an engine? sounds like a bad investment to me...why do I never hear anything bad about redline, fast, k&t, or anyone else for that matter? The fact I happen to be a machinist is irrelevant. Everybody starts spinning shit out of proportion until we are no longer talking about the main issuie at hand, which is the fact that there is a common issuie here weather you like it or not.

you dont hear much then do you forum whore lol

Not to mention the fact that the other builders make it right instead of having you chase your tail for months on end. If he would spend the money he gives out on discounts to people who praise him towards fixing his issuies, maybe this wouldn't happen.

notice how many happy customers dont bother to give builders praise not even 10% of all the shops customers are on here

so what was your dealings with Kevin again...oh right..nothing

carry on

• Like 1

notice how many happy customers dont bother to give builders praise not even 10% of all the shops customers are on here

so what was your dealings with Kevin again...oh right..nothing

carry on

Once again...why would I deal with him after several of these same threads? The only thing you do on here is call people out on their bullshit, which is a good thing. You call them as you see them I am doing the same. Everyone here that spends the money on a motor build deserves what they pay for. They are not getting it.