Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

551a915ac6f765b8cb8285005143a3c7.jpg

Buddy at work is thinking about parting ways with his 2012 King ranch.. 6.7L, 150k miles.. Carli suspension, King shocks, 35's, h&s tuner, full delete..

The truck looks like the one above, BUT IS NOT the one above..

I'm thinking about buying it.. What's it worth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at a sweet lmm Duramax online. That truck was $31k and I showed the guy at work a picture of the Duramax. He said "Damn! That's pretty steep! I'd sell my truck to you for $32k..." And continued on about the extras it had. Then he said "yea! $34k and its yours!" I said, "You just said $32k?!" Then he told me he didn't know if he could let it go for $32k.. Hahaha..

Doesn't sound like his truck is actually for sale. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He is defiantly on the fence about it.. He drives three miles to work everyday.. And it sits in the driveway and he drives his other small truck most of the time.. He wants to, but I don't think he wants to lose a bunch of money..

He is defiantly on the fence about it.. He drives three miles to work everyday.. And it sits in the driveway and he drives his other small truck most of the time.. He wants to, but I don't think he wants to lose a bunch of money..

He lost money when he drove it off the lot!
  • Like 1

I was looking at a sweet lmm Duramax online. That truck was $31k and I showed the guy at work a picture of the Duramax. He said "Damn! That's pretty steep! I'd sell my truck to you for $32k..." And continued on about the extras it had. Then he said "yea! $34k and its yours!" I said, "You just said $32k?!" Then he told me he didn't know if he could let it go for $32k.. Hahaha..

Pics of the LMM?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk