Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

You can set them up to show you whatever you want to look at all the time. Efi live is awesome, I still don't think they offer it for ford though.

Correct. They don't offer true EFI Live for the Fords.

My Brother In Law has a program that allows him to tune 7.3's on the fly, but he said it's not quite the same as EFI Live for the Dmax and Cummins.

Correct. They don't offer true EFI Live for the Fords.

My Brother In Law has a program that allows him to tune 7.3's on the fly, but he said it's not quite the same as EFI Live for the Dmax and Cummins.

Efi is 5 custom tunes built specifically for your truck and meant specifically for what you do with it. No plug and play tuner will ever compare. I'm not saying you can't get custom tunes written, but changing them by the flick of a switch is nice. It also data logs your driving habits so changes can be made. It's pretty impressive for 450 dollars installed.

Efi is 5 custom tunes built specifically for your truck and meant specifically for what you do with it. No plug and play tuner will ever compare. I'm not saying you can't get custom tunes written, but changing them by the flick of a switch is nice. It also data logs your driving habits so changes can be made. It's pretty impressive for 450 dollars installed.

Ts6 for a 7.3 does the switching on fly, just no data logging.

This is what we run also.

We have 5 different tunes plus the stock one on ours.

There is definitely a noticeable difference to custom tunes, ones done correctly, versus box tunes.

• 2 weeks later...

Here you go Green. Picture it with an aluminum flatbed. You can get one in black with a Lariat interior and it comes with the 6.7 diesel and 6 speed auto. Aluminum 22.5's that actually look good because its a big truck and tons of chrome options. Air or hydraulic brakes, standard exhaust brake. Out the door for 64k.

f650-white-bg.jpg

And it comes standard with 5 year/250k powertrain warranty. Not that you'd use it enough to need it, but I would. Lol

• Like 2