Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

Speaking of that... Why in the hell do most dodge drivers drive with their mirrors flipped out when not towing... That shit drives me nuts, I don't even think I have ever flipped mine out since my trailer is only 6' wide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because they are actually moose hunters in disguise

Haha I just wish the people would realize that the fold out part was meant for towing big trailers 8.5' wide, not 6' wide trailers and definitely not for no load

Gotta attract attention somehow I guess.

Looks totally retarded to me.

Speaking of that... Why in the hell do most dodge drivers drive with their mirrors flipped out when not towing... That shit drives me nuts, I don't even think I have ever flipped mine out since my trailer is only 6' wide

No idea, it's stupid as fuck. I have to have them flipped out on my work truck because the bed is 8' wide, but they are a total PITA. I can barely squeeze through the bank drive through with them out.

My old personal truck would never have the mirrors flipped unless I was pulling my enclosed.

I'm not sure why these kids want to have the things sticking out so far. Plus it looks silly.

Its a BRO thing.  Gay as fuck.  Tow mirrors paint matched to the body with them flipped out all the time.  Usually has 24" rims and about 3 more inches of lift in the front than the back.  Fucking stupid kids.  Typically wearing white oakleys on the back of their head and a flat billed hat

Its a BRO thing.  Gay as fuck.  Tow mirrors paint matched to the body with them flipped out all the time.  Usually has 24" rims and about 3 more inches of lift in the front than the back.  Fucking stupid kids.  Typically wearing white oakleys on the back of their head and a flat billed hat

Mirrors painted to match the body looks terrible. I never understood that one either.

My truck did have 22s but it was a 100% on road truck.

Mine had a 3" lift in front and 2" lift in rear. It sat perfectly level with a trailer on it.

By far, the most intelligent statement in this thread.

I bought this thing a couple months ago for my hired guy to beat around in. I'm the 3rd owner. It was bought new by a local railroad contractor. I've got the service records since day one.

It's on its 8th set of tires. It's had an alternator put on it. It's had the ball joints done once. And when I bought it I had upper control arm bushings put in it.

I fucking love this thing. Got 15 mpg when I first got it and checked the other day it was right around 17. Gave $2,000 for it.

Fuck a Cummins. Fuck a Powerstroke. Fuck a Duramax.

Low cost of ownership ftw.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

4a8663359ce7db4015d4851efda55caf.jpg76be9735effc0b2ebc5eff78c8a6537f.jpga0c26794acca6a28652775389f041db7.jpg

Meh that thing is ok but none of you guys were baller enough to rock a 1982 Olds cutlass diesel.  120 horsepower of pussy magnet material. My Neighbor had one in high school, that car went through hell and back it was a royal fucking turd

My Ford has power mirrors that fold in with a simple push of a button. They made them like that so Ford owners can easily get through the drive thru to deposit their monies.

Jussayin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh stop it now everybody knows they added that feature to make it easier for the tech to get the truck to fit between the posts on the lift. Over the life of the truck it will save hours on flat rate.

• Like 3