New quad, new problems.

Power_Man

i had a similar problem and i had about 130 pis comp and was running 93 octane and it ended up being too high of fuel causing it to bog at low end , mid range and a weaker pwr band so i just got some 89 and it helped a lot that might be ur problem try 91

If the motor picked up after reducing octane, then I'd advance the timing rather than reduce the octane.

• Like 1

if you`d have said "my 130 comp motor ran better on a lesser octane fuel than 100+" there would be some merit to that.

using a too high of an octane fuel in a low comp motor it will struggle to burn it efficiently , but dropping from 94 octane to 89 fixed the low end bog...no 

well the fact is that all i did was change the fuel from 93 to 89 and it fixed the problem so dont say that it wouldnt do it because it did

• Like 1

If the motor picked up after reducing octane, then I'd advance the timing rather than reduce the octane.

i would have advanced the timing but pretty soon im getting new domes for 155 comp and all i have available is 93 so i cant run both domes and timing