Hulk hands . 39s help

nastyracing

Recently threw some twin 39s on the bike and switched over to a terry cable billet style throttle to fully open them up. The throttle pull is miserable stiffer then ever . What spring is everyone using that's actually duning or really riding with not just dragging ? Also I used my throttle cable motion pro cable from my 35pwk. Maybe that's my problem any help appreciated. I've been threw the cutting loops out of springs it truly didn't make throttle pull softer . So looking for advice

My solution was to get a pressure/vacuum bleeder and push about a quart of lube through the cable.  There was some dirty, slimy shit that came out of that cable. 

I had one bend that was worse than I thought as well.  Fixed that and it made a difference.

Motion pro switched there cable manufacturing to India now and there cables that used to open 39s don't any more ,as per motion pro they were never designed for that big a carb although they did work. You can order custom cables from them which is what I set up yesterday. I also have to modify the throttle lever n housing regardless