Banshee launch issues

Lowroll

Gearing and tires need to be addressed for proper launching.

I'm back to 14/40 Gearing now. I was playing with tire pressure before. Trying to go a little higher so they break loose easier when the clutch dumps.

Good to hear you figured something out. Maybe it was the crank, maybe not. If the stroke was short i doubt it wouldve dropped below the port floor at bdc. Since you used your hjr domes it would seem it was the wrong base gasket like a few guys thought back in september. Amazing how little things like a wrong gasket can really throw off a build isnt it.

Good to hear you figured something out. Maybe it was the crank, maybe not. If the stroke was short i doubt it wouldve dropped below the port floor at bdc. Since you used your hjr domes it would seem it was the wrong base gasket like a few guys thought back in september. Amazing how little things like a wrong gasket can really throw off a build isnt it.

However, my squish variance from one cylinder to the other was pretty far off too. Idk, it could have been any number of factors, but it's much better now!