Banshee launch issues

Lowroll

Will do. I have a buddy with a ton of work done on a 426ex that might want to make some pulls as well. I'm going to see if he's cool with me bringing someone else first

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Will do. I have a buddy with a ton of work done on a 426ex that might want to make some pulls as well. I'm going to see if he's cool with me bringing someone else first

Honda ex. That's gonna cost extra. Hard work to make the dyno read that low.

Hahahahaha he "claims" he only lost to a yfz450 with pipe, ignition and intake by 2 lengths. Idk about all that. These 4 stroke kids tell me my bike being a 377 is irrelevant because it's 2 stroke. Then I remind them we're 20+ years older of a design

So I went with a hot rods crank vs HJR crank and I had to use the same domes, with a cometic 020 base I got from Justin and the squish is dead on what Kevin originally said it would be. So either his gasket kit had the wrong base gasket or, it was his crank. I had 4 sets of base gaskets and 2 sets of domes I tried out before I decided the 020 and 115 step domes were best for me

I can smell the disappointment from here!

• Like 1

I can smell the disappointment from here!

He swears it'll give me a run for my money, but I already beat the yfz he lost to. If I can learn how to come off the line better I'd be much faster. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to launch it best

WFO. What's there to figure out?

I leave in 2nd, wot, and it bogs hard when it leaves. But maybe it won't do that now with more compression and better squish. I already richened the needles to the 4th clip, think I need to go to 5. It's better but still has a bog even when just riding around

I leave in 2nd, wot, and it bogs hard when it leaves. But maybe it won't do that now with more compression and better squish. I already richened the needles to the 4th clip, think I need to go to 5. It's better but still has a bog even when just riding around

I was just kidding.

Go to Justin and get it tuned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's step 1! After that I need to find a place to launch it over and over and over. I'm still thinking about letting sleeper port my cases, and getting some cpi in frames. I want moar