works rebuild price?

RaylenBraylen

had a shop local to me quote 135$ a shock PLUS parts to just rebuid my works dual rate shocks on the banshee I just bought. i never paid anywhere near that to have my walker evans snocross shocks done when i raced. Im located Near Lansing Michigan but im willing to ship them to be serviced. thanks guys.

Ship back to Works and have them do it...will be cheaper and right also may be able to upgrade parts. look online for prices/form. Did you look into Tech Care Suspension in Pontiac?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Those guys are the brick weed of quad suspension. Nobody knows anything about quads anymore. If you got a two wheeler, by all means go check them out. But to them, anything with 4 wheels is a nuisance.

Never had an issue but this was about 5years ago..rear shock still strong..too damn stiff but held up and didnt blow seals like I was having before on g outs. 180 lbs and rode like I was 250 lbs blowing seals and bottoming out. Still sent my fronts back to works and heart transplant and upgraded eye for 200 is a pretty decent price for rebuild and upgrade.