Want Some Decals For Ya Bike?

Banshee_UK

I will be removing my stickers from my banshee so a friend of mine who owns a vinyl company can copy them and manufacture them, he currently works with top airlines and produces the stickers that go on the outside of the aircraft, the ones by the doors and things.

These stickers will, therefore be of the highest quality, apparantly, they are double skinned and don't come off, even under high pressure washes.

Would there be a demand for these, as once he has the layout and design done, he can just roll them off the line.

Unfortunately, my bike only has the standard decals on meaning he can only produce them in standard, however, he can change the colours if required.

Also, if anyone can help and provide a set of decals, he is able to copy them and produce them.

All in all, these will be CHEAP and of HIGH quality, we will be talking somewhere between $20 and $30 for a full set.

If we all group together, we can all make up some cool designs, once he has them, just ask for what you want, he prints you a set off and you're all dome.

But, unless you want the standard blue decals, I will need your help.

It's up to you.

Cya

i as well would be interestead to see what he can do. as the way i understood was u can copy pretty much anything but it was coping to make profit was against the law..ie he makes the graphics and u pay for material (the vinyl) it was ok ... but i could also be wrong.