Ski-bindings Free

Are you referring to the second bench 5th ski in? If so those were tyrolia s1000 bindings

Yeah. That's an odd combination. Did they have plates on them? If they did they would be aluminum and plastic, with gold anodized aluminum bars connecting the front and back plates under the midsole of the boot area. Usually you don't see an entry level binding on a ski like that, that's why I ask.

Yeah. That's an odd combination. Did they have plates on them? If they did they would be aluminum and plastic, with gold anodized aluminum bars connecting the front and back plates under the midsole of the boot area. Usually you don't see an entry level binding on a ski like that, that's why I ask.

Yea they have metal and plastic plates connecting the front and back. Are there any old skis that I should look out for that are rare and worth money? Right now these are the only pair I haven't cut up yet. (Working on an Adirondack ski chair right now) image.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...