Cost for front end

I'm just curious what you guys paid for front shocks, a-arms, spindles and front brakes off a yfz for your banshee??

There's an 05 yfz close to me that is being parted out, I'm considering doing the yfz swap to my banshee but have no idea what to expect on the cost of these parts so I am asking you guys

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah I found a front end for real cheap I picked it up and apparently won't match up its off a 2004 yfz, the lower arm was way off. So I brought it back to the guy and got my money back. Just going to wait and save up for banshee specific

No read what I wrote I bought them, and took them off his bike and went to see the fit on mine and they were close to 2 inches off so I brought them back and got my money back. Friend deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No read what I wrote I bought them, and took them off his bike and went to see the fit on mine and they were close to 2 inches off so I brought them back and got my money back. Friend deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't fit without modification, we could have told you that. That's all I was saying.