Frame modification

Owillia05

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and new to the quad world. Been on two wheels for 22 years of my life so please be easy on me. I'm purchasing a banshee roller and I need any information I can get on frame modifications. The banshee of topic has the two frame connectors chopped. Will this gender performance and integrity of the frame if I'm using it for dirt and trails? Should I just weld them back on? Please help me out.

If anything was cut, I was probably for a Duner or drag bike. If you are just a regular ol trail guy, find another one in tact. Cut off the junk brackets and exhaust stubs that may no longer be in use. There are a few good threads here with lots of photos of cleaned up stockers.

If you are a good welder, it may be worth welding those back in.

I have the arched motor mounts that HOD does.  I opted to put an x brace back in a little further up towards the nose.  With inframes you still get the clean look and the brace is pretty much hidden.