Want to find some nice gold rims

zillakilla02

I sold a set on Ebay about a month ago for only $50 or $60 shipped. It took a while too. I don't think many people want them. Keep watching Ebay for them.

Yeah I've been watching ebay daily but most I find on there are so beat up. I'd love to buy a set that's mint still but I guess I gotta pay 500 bucks for em lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

If you pay 500 for those your fucking drunk.

You can buy hipers for that.

that's what I meant before about the beadlocks I would never pay 500 for oem banshee wheels I think dude thinks just because they are brand new that they are like some time capsule worth big bucks

Hey there, I'm in Okauchee, not very far away. I have a set of gold rims, they're not in mint shape, but aren't beat all to hell. I have all my stuff at my buddies place in Pipersville, between Ixonia and Watertuky. I'm gonna be there today if ya wanna check em out.

You do any ice racing? I live on Okauchee. We ride almost every weekend, fun racing, tt/roadcourse tracks.

Hey there, I'm in Okauchee, not very far away. I have a set of gold rims, they're not in mint shape, but aren't beat all to hell. I have all my stuff at my buddies place in Pipersville, between Ixonia and Watertuky. I'm gonna be there today if ya wanna check em out.

You do any ice racing? I live on Okauchee. We ride almost every weekend, fun racing, tt/roadcourse tracks.

Hey do u have any pics of them? I'm workin all week so I wouldn't have time to check them out until the weekend... I haven't done any ice racing yet but I'd like to get into it this winter and maybe some ice drags... I wish I knew where there was some grass drags this summer!

Said he needed to bake them 1st to get all brake dust off then coat an re-bake I knew it was high price but the other 2 in my area were more money and if I went out of town the gas money and time....and I didn't want to risk some dude screwing it up in his garage either