421 Serval used one season top end kit f/s.

And I ride with groups that wanna do 25+ mile rides.
I wish mileage wasn't an issue, but where I ride is 125 square miles of sand so being limited by fuel sux!
Cost of fuel isn't the issue, I refuse to run a 5.6g tank or install a cooler rack. lol.

I'm OK with a li'l less powa!

they make good power but you have to watch your fuel very close

Sent From My Trail Bike

This is true. I would suggest any one doing a bigger motor for trails to get the pingel that has reserve on it. That way you have a little bit of gas to try to make it back and refuel if you run out. Faster, shorter, more powerful bike rides FTW!
  • Like 1

Fuel econ sux balls on the servals lol

I'll second that.  Oregon dunes average 7 miles long and 3ish wide so 15-18 miles on a stock tank goes too quick.   I'm addicted to the serval power delivery with Cam's tweaks.  Also won't sacrifice style for a desert tank.  I bring 36" of fuel tubing and fill the girlfriend's stock Banshee, she is my mid-flight tanker, definitely a "keeper" i'd say.

BTW: where are you finding a dual pingle valve with reserve??  Sitting on a gold mine with that product.

I'll second that. Oregon dunes average 7 miles long and 3ish wide so 15-18 miles on a stock tank goes too quick. I'm addicted to the serval power delivery with Cam's tweaks. Also won't sacrifice style for a desert tank. I bring 36" of fuel tubing and fill the girlfriend's stock Banshee, she is my mid-flight tanker, definitely a "keeper" i'd say.

BTW: where are you finding a dual pingle valve with reserve?? Sitting on a gold mine with that product.

Cam at redline can get you the pingel valve with reserve