Wheel spacers?

Someone prolly ratchet strapped it to a trailer via rear axle is second most popular way to bend one.

If my axle bends from a ratchet strap, I will take it to them and throw it through there window. I can't see how tieing it down anyway around the axle will bend it

Got more pull than ya think with a ratchet strap. And im positive every single one of ya run a stock axle stiil right?

Then your more of a man then me.

And you have some bad ass straps.

I've beat stock axles just as much as aftermarket. All have faired abut the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was not there to witness it, but my buddy back east used 2 measly straps to tie down his triple cougar full rigid drag bike. Somehow the last corner before the track that fugger came off the trailer, out through a field and wadded up into a power pole. Ever since then I'm a bit more stringent in how I strap shit down.

I think you guys are totally missing my point. Im not the one that needs to be told how ta strap down a quad, i made my mistakes when i was a kid n paid for it, we all have, BUT dont take for granted that theres kids out there going through this learning process.

I was only stating the fact that riding it is not the only way to bend an axle..... if ya dont know what ur doin, it can be bent pretty easy just puttin it on the trailer......and not just banshees.

Gtfo. I've landed on one rear wheel off jumps, flipped the bike down a hill, hit trees, and other dumb things that I'm sure are WAY more of a load and stress then a ratchet strap.

I've broken swing arms riding and my axle hasn't bent. When I broke both my wrist I went off a 30' cliff in 5th gear. Still have that axle today.

If you bent it strapping a bike down, you need to get into contact with the manufacturer or your extremely strong and you need to somehow make money off of that and share what kind of straps your using.