What mods should I get?

Oversized radiator on eBay brand new. They are not expensive.

Your coolant is fine that your using so stick with that.

Oversized impeller.

Leakdown test on the motor to ensure your " correct jetting" is not actually lean due to a air leak.

Give us info on your engine setup and your current jetting in the carbs. You shouldn't really have that much of a cooling issue. I'm gonna take a guess and say you have stock cylinders and stock crank. Maybe a 4 mil. Regardless, if your engine passes a leak down test and is jetted properly then you really shouldn't have a cooling issue as long as air is getting to the radiator and your coolant level is full

without air you may as well not even have a rad. ride faster or get a fan. have you taken the factory plastic bezels off ? if so put em back on. most guys are clueless to some of this stuff. a rad positioned down low behind all the suspension components is a bad idea. to add on to this bad idea the rad ususally has no type of sheilding. without any type of sheilding most of the air just simply goes around the rad without going through it. what little air does go through the fins gets heated and dumped right onto the front of the engine. a better way is keep the rad up high with side sheilding and some kind of heat insulator between your rad and fuel tank. heating your fuel is not good either

Fuel is a cooling source to the piston. Knowing that, what sense does it make to intensionaly heat it ?

If you're referring to the latent heat transfer that takes place ,I doubt the temperature of the fuel (within the parameters a banshee can be used in) would make any difference. That's assuming fuel for fuel, not comparing pump fuel to alky or anything like that.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Some people run fuel heaters, some run fuel coolers.

Both have shown to have impacts both good and bad.

Some say warm fuel better atomizes than cold fuel in carbs.

But here is the thing, the banshee setup has not changed for almost 30 years. The location of the radiator on a banshee is not an issue, the issue is dumbass builder that like to blame other things besides their work.

The issue is genius marketing that takes advantage of people's mistakes.

"Banshees over heat a lot"

Buy my cooler, pump, rad, fluid, what ever they can think of.

Smart people