Just found a nicely rebuilt lt500 zilla

How would it do power wise compared to my 421 serval shearer 35mm pwk?

It is a nice bike what is a fair price? He is asking 3250. No I would not be giving mine up for it but consider selling one of my other two to recoup. It is a couple hundred miles away. Wondering if it is worth the trip

"Owning a zilla isn't cheap ".......words to live by right there.

I have a 87 built right and I do like the ride better on them than the banshee but holy shit what a pain in the ass it is when looking for parts. I am probably selling mine just for that reason. Too bad only four years production on these bikes, they are awesome rides when the bugs are sorted out.

Yea I am looking at parts and damn they are high. Might play fathers day to my advantage. I still want it. The guys seems a little ful of shit and an ego to match. I asked for video before I make the trip. Anyone know what compression they should have?

Run 46 has the old set up. My porting, cut head, Shearer pipe. Boyeson rad vavle, stock carb.

Run 72. Reworked porting, same pipe, cool head with custom dome, vforce 3 reed, vm44 carb.

http://s209.photobucket.com/user/Motoman991/media/dyno_zps6a058fc5.jpg.html

Thanks for posting the chart. What is a "worm hole"? Is that like a boost port?