Power band won't kick in

Hello banshee HQ members.

I'm new to post on this forum but have seen the great help everyone gives.

I have a problem, my shee was working fine The bike was riding normal from when I unloaded it and all of a sudden the power and won't kick in. No mods have been done to the bike nor have I touched anything prior to the problem started. Has anyone experienced this.

Help would be much appreciated thanks in advanced.

It is a 2010 banshee, no mods. I bought it 2 months ago first 2 stroke ever owned.

Was riding around waiting for the other bikes to get ready so we can take off on bush trails. So it happened 10mins after having it on and working fine. Prior to that I noticed bit of fuel coming out of my carb over flow when fuel was off.

Check the rubber tube between the two carbs is in place. Should go straight across from each carb to the other. I bought a "banshee that wont run right" from a guy on craigslist one time where that exact thing happened. Made the banshee run like crap with no power. Id next check spark plugs, followed by gas (use premium 93 or 91 octane at 32:1 mix - ethanol free if available)

From there id check simple things like air filter/boots on carbs/ jets on carb/ fuel line etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive only had the bike for 2 month and havnt pull nothing apart but will be taking off the carbs today. ill keep you updated.

thanks.

Do them one at a time as some parts are specific to that carb, but will fit on wrong carb, then will be trying to sort that mess out.

Be sure you can see through main and pilot jet. Pull main jet holder/emulsion tube, little holes on side of it. Make sure air will blow through all passages. Set float height very important !!

Write down main and pilot sizes, you/we will need to know later.

While carbs are off, you are halfway to doing a leak test (hint)