Fried a piston bearing rebuild

Okay so I just got my shee and rode it twice. I fried up my lower piston bearing and did some damage to my piston, cool head and sleeve. I'm pretty sure it wasn't tuned well and was running real lean.

Here's what I'm working with..

FMF fatty exhaust

.5 bore

cool head

Timing plate set at 0

boost bottle

I have my motor almost ready to split just waiting on the flywheel and clucth tool to come in.

I've done loads of research about the motor, just not 100 percent sure what I would need to rebuild plus what to replace while I'm in there?

Also the head that the piston fried on put a hairline crack in the sleeve by the little windows in the middle of the Head. Clearly I need to replace the sleeve but how do I got about doing so? Ordering new one? measuring it?

So all I'm all I plan on changing bearings, gaskets, pistons and new sleeve in head. Is there anything else I should change out? I don't have the motor open yet so I can't tell if anything else broke yet.

Thanks

it wont be just your piston that got fucked, everything in the bottom end took that deto, even if it feels ok and specs out all the bearings might as well been hit with a sledge hammer, that cranks life has been shortened drastically

• Like 1

call a site sponsor. from now on that will be my response to every question. why wont my handle bars tighten, call a site sponsor. why wont my tires pump up, call a site sponsor. how do i adjust my chain, call a site sponsor. my gas cap fell off, fuck it call a site sponsor

New to banshees. What's a site sponsor? And I just call and tell them my problem and they will walk me through what I need to do?

New to banshees. What's a site sponsor? And I just call and tell them my problem and they will walk me through what I need to do?

http://www.bansheehq.com/bansheehq-sponsors/

If you are mechanical as a rubber spoon, send engine, wait, pay, get new engine.

By some of your descriptions "hairline crack in the sleeve by the little windows in the middle of the Head". What the fuck does that even mean?

So, what do you think you are capable of doing?

BTW, get rid of that fucking boost bottle, odds are great that it caused your problem. To bad you didn't know enough to leak test before you tore it apart.

• Like 4

http://www.bansheehq.com/bansheehq-sponsors/

If you are mechanical as a rubber spoon, send engine, wait, pay, get new engine.

By some of your descriptions "hairline crack in the sleeve by the little windows in the middle of the Head". What the fuck does that even mean?

So, what do you think you are capable of doing?

BTW, get rid of that fucking boost bottle, odds are great that it caused your problem. To bad you didn't know enough to leak test before you tore it apart.

You didn't answer any of my questions so gtfo

call a site sponsor. from now on that will be my response to every question. why wont my handle bars tighten, call a site sponsor. why wont my tires pump up, call a site sponsor. how do i adjust my chain, call a site sponsor. my gas cap fell off, fuck it call a site sponsor

good idea since youre a fuckwit anyway