Spark plugs coming out

I have seen a few posts that those domes in particular (herr jug's) are not correct for what he does to the rest of the engine, any thoughts on that? Plan on pulling the head to see if there is any real damage to the pistons. If there is more then likely I am going to box the whole thing up and send it out to FAST or the like to get everything sorted out

My thoughts, he's a site sponsor. So regardless of whether it's done right or not, regardless if it's becoming a common issue, you will be flamed for saying anything bad about a contributing sponsor.........

Ultimately, it's probably best to have someone else get ya some domes.

• Like 2

I see......or is that a joke? School me if not. You fill in the pitted up shit, and mill it down?

sent from yo mammy house

There's not a lot of meat to play with in the stock head casting. Before aftermarket heads became so cheap ,it was fairly common to weld in extra material so you could mill the desired dome profile and cc.

Kind of pointless to do it now ,since you can get domes cut to your specs for 80 bux.

There's not a lot of meat to play with in the stock head casting. Before aftermarket heads became so cheap ,it was fairly common to weld in extra material so you could mill the desired dome profile.

Kind of pointless to do it now ,since you can get domes cut to your specs gor 80 bux.

I see, and thanks for the info.

sent from yo mammy house

Since your plugs were backing out......was the head still tight? Running big port jobs takes some huge jets I bet huh......................

yes, the head was still tight.  I took it off this weekend to see if there was any signs of oring damage or cylinder damage from the plugs coming out at high RPM.  There was none.  I also installed 160 mains and moved the needle to the second groove from the bottom.