banshee fuel left on....won't kick over now

Hey guys my wife was riding one of the banshees and it ran fine, she parked it, and forgot to turn the gas off on the pingle. I went back to start it a couple hours later (not knowing she left gas on) and the bike kicked over about a quarter turn and then would not turn over at all after that. Like its seized up. I just got the right exhaust off and it was full of gas...... do I need to pull the motor and take off jugs etc, or does anyone have an idea wtf happened lol. I figured she seized it. But she said it ran great and she shut it off. I pulled plugs and they look fine. No metal fragments etc good color. Just don't wanna pull the motor if it's something easy to fix....

• Like 1

Hydro locking can bend rods.... When it was kicked over its was trying to compression liquid and not air. Taking the pipes off and tipped the bike forward could get all the fuel out. Take the plugs out and try to roll the motor over. The damage may already be done or it may simply just need to be drained.