Switching transmission fluid type

Hmmm Rotella huh??? I have very easy access to Rotella at my job considering I'm a grease monkey that works on airport ground equipment. Everything is diesel powered!!!

I might just give that a try but man that's some thick ass stuff. I could imagine it's gonna take a minute for it to warm up and thin out before I can really get at it right?

Hmmm Rotella huh??? I have very easy access to Rotella at my job considering I'm a grease monkey that works on airport ground equipment. Everything is diesel powered!!!

I might just give that a try but man that's some thick ass stuff. I could imagine it's gonna take a minute for it to warm up and thin out before I can really get at it right?

Do you not let the engine warm up before you ride it? Or do you just start it and go?

Well I mean I let it idle till I get my gear on and put my gas n stuff away which takes the best part of 3 minutes. But I don't sit there and let's say "watch the grass grow"!!

I guess I'll try the Rotella though since I can get it at work. But I can surely see that everyone has their personal preference on fluids!! I'll try it out this weekend if weather permits and report back with my opinion about it.