Need help jetting

Pilots are cheap.  Do yourself a favor if you have to order more and get a wide range of sizes.  When i got my bike, it wasn't jetted right and I planned to do some additional mods.  I ordered enough jets so I'd have 25, 27.5 & 30 pilots and 260 - 330 mains.  I also got the carb rebuild kit but really all I needed was the needles.  Nothing is worse than waiting on parts to come in! LOL

Good luck and post up your results

Got my jets this morning put them in and now it won't idle at all no matter where i set the screw. I can keep it running as long as I'm pushing the throttle but no luck getting it to idle at all tried idle screw in what seems like every position with no luck. I do have a carb sync tool got that today to with the jets. It does suck waiting on the mail but if you need it you need it. lol.

finally got TORS disconnected not it will idle but again it is idling way to high. I also changed jets to see if it would make a difference. I put in 290 and 27.5 but still idling high like when i had 310 and 30 in it. Its becoming frustrating so took a break from it. any info would be much appreciated.

Don't get frustrated man, I've been there and it sure won't help the situation.  If I was near my bike I'd turn mine in until seated and let you know how many turns out they are.  I know the rule of thumb with pilots is to start at 1.5 turns out - not sure about the idle screws.  Hell, I can't even remember if you would want to turn them in or out to lower the idle to be honest.  Luckily I never had to change mine much.  I'm sure one of the more knowledgeable guys on here can chime in and help you or perhaps you can call one of the site sponsors and see if they can talk you through it.  who do you order your parts from?   Are you sure your slides are bottomed all the way out?   They are in the correct side with the cutouts towards the back?  You know they can't go backwards into the right carb but they will go in backwards if you have them in the wrong carb

I found these old threads, too busy at work to read through them right now but see if any of this helps you

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/128282-wont-idle-help-please/

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/173575-initial-idle-screw-setting-on-35mm-pwk/

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153486-air-mixture-screw-adjustment/

finally got TORS disconnected not it will idle but again it is idling way to high. I also changed jets to see if it would make a difference. I put in 290 and 27.5 but still idling high like when i had 310 and 30 in it. Its becoming frustrating so took a break from it. any info would be much appreciated.

Did you get the TORS delete kit like stated earlier? Get rid of that shit on top of your carbs and use idle screws from the kit, run them in until you get it able to idle then worry about your pilots/air screw setting

If you pm me your number i can help ya

But if you can kick the bike over with out the idle screws all the way in your gonna have to keep the throttle pressed a lil bit til you get each screw in about 3/4 of the way, (could die the first time) let off the throttle see if you get low idle (allow 15secs to let the adjustment take place) if it dies out go in another half turn on each screw, you should hear the idle getting higher a little at a time. After you get a decent high idle bout 3k rmp back it out 1/4 turns at a time on each one til it gets a smooth idle which should be about 1k to 1300 rpms. My idle screws have about 4 threads showing from the lock nut.

Please let me know if this was helpful im not good at typing instructions lol

Thanks for all the responses. I was frustrated that that day so stopped working on it and went out of town for Memorial weekend. like i said before i left i disconnected the TORS and I was able to get it to idle. So I'm going to purchase the eliminator kit in the next couple of weeks and give that a try. It takes for ever to get it started but once its started it only takes one kick. If i let it sit for around a hour I'm right back at where I was on kicking trying to get it started. Do they sell something you hook up to it to measure RPM's?