JDS customs foot pegs

rjdgriff

So back in September, I bought some of jds foot pegs. I instantly loved the way they felt. They have amazing grip and are worth every penny.

I had a set of stock pegs that I doubled up with another set of stock pegs so it was like a double peg.

I never realized how crappy that set up was until I got these pegs from jd.

They are way better for riding al the way around and I don't have to worry about my foot slipping off and running my leg over lol

6c1df09644d4d49a76b89ec371921f88.jpg

$200 is out of line for top notch pegs? I think it's reasonable and they are priced as low as they can go.... Custom made

To order.

These will not work with nerfs but our tripple row pegs will.

How much for a custon set that will fit dg nerfs but with like a 45* kick at the end

At the moment I can't spend 200 on foot pegs. They look sharp and are very much worth the money and I love to own a set, I just have other things that are higher on the priority list to spend money on. Besides I was very happy with IpS. I had a heating up issue were the bike was peaking at 220 degs after all the work I had done, I was worried about possible damaged I may have caused. He helped me go thru the right place to get a custom cut head and domes that lowered the temp quite a bit.