Topend rebuild

Ok any suggestions on what I need to do now ? I have it bored .60 over , dmc exhaust and stock air box with no lid k and n air filter . I have unpluged the little black box for the tors . I have 280 mains and 27.5 pilots . I have cleaned and replaced pretty much everything in my stock mukuni carbs exept for the choke . I have changed and tightened the choke crossover tube and moved my needle clip back to the middle position . I think that is about it other than some odds and in s . Ok so now it is starting and idleing like it is supposed to with the choke but the exhaust is getting fairly warm pretty quick . Is that a lean condition or what ?Thanks for all your help again guys !! I am recently new to 2 strokes and banshees . But I love the sound and the RIDE !!!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Ok I have a dmc exhaust , stock air box without the lid, bored .60 over with 280 mains and 27.5 pilots . I have done the leak down test . Everything holds pressure for the six minutes like it is suppose to . I have cleaned the carbs and adjusted the floats , replaced the needle seats and needle. I have deleted the boost bottle . I got it to where it will start with the choke and you can shut the choke off but you still have to give it a little gas to stay running . I took the plugs out and the one on the left is a little darker than the one on the right and they are both wet with gas . So idk ya'll tell me what you think ? I know the blackness and wet plugs are a symptom of being rich but idk what to try next . Any help or suggestions would be awesome! Thanks a million!!!

Made it through pg 2 so far :rotflmao: Will go back later. When a tread gets to the bottom of page it kinda gets lost. And I forgot what most of it was about .

I just put DMC's on my sons shee. Unported 4mil, thick head gasket, Vito's reeds, stock carbs, no TORS, K&N no lid. 300m, 30p, stock needle, middle clip, 1 1/2 air screw. About 900-1000 elev, in theMURDER MITTEN  Might still play with A/S or needle, bit unclean 1/8 - 1/4 throttle, slowly increasing.Don't notice anything just punching it. I really hate fucking with needles. If the kid says something, I'll mess with it.

Double check that slides are synced.

Edited by Larry's Shee

Sorry Larrys shee I haven't got to try that yet . I have been dealing with my old mans water line that is leaking somewhere in the 1400 ft that it runs from the meter to the house . But as soon as I can get to it I eill definitely let you all know .

If your lid is on put the 250 mains back in, your carb bodies arnt trimmed enouph for the idle screws to work properly, if I were you I would trim the carb bodies a lil more , order a vacuum guage (there cheap) then adjust idle screws til it pulls around 4-5 cfm , make sure your slides are pulling equally.

If your lid is on put the 250 mains back in, your carb bodies arnt trimmed enouph for the idle screws to work properly, if I were you I would trim the carb bodies a lil more , order a vacuum guage (there cheap) then adjust idle screws til it pulls around 4-5 cfm , make sure your slides are pulling equally.

No my lid is not on yet . I didnt want to put it back on until I get it close enough to being rite because it is a bitch to get on and off .