4 mil requirements? help?

I'm considering 4 milling my 02 shee in the near future. I'm posting to see what all everyone recommends, I've read through some forums but they didn't have all the info I needed. My current plan for it is to go with the 4mm stroker hot rods crank, 35mm pwk carbs, vforce 4 reeds, pro design cool head, and port work. Anything else that you guys know of that will give me the most power out of my shee while still running 93 pump will be greatly appreciated. I'm mainly gonna use this quad as a trail bike and occasionally a mx quad. What port would best accompany these types or riding? And what size domes should I go after? My elevation is around 600ft I believe, might be 650ft.

I've preached the same thing but here in Oregon it's crazy how many 100hp bikes there are cruising around with stock suspension and just a longer swinger. Guys dump tons of money into motors and pretty stuff and nothing into the suspension other than making it shiny. Riding them that way for years and years.

• Like 1

513 series for 110mm rods (short rod)

795 series for 115mm rods (long rod)

573 series for 66mm bore and long rod (these are a blaster piston, require different dome design than that others)

I think these are the only wiseco option for a stock cylinder banshee.

New driveline pistons are another stroker option now as well as what Zilla has posted above.

I've preached the same thing but here in Oregon it's crazy how many 100hp bikes there are cruising around with stock suspension and just a longer swinger. Guys dump tons of money into motors and pretty stuff and nothing into the suspension other than making it shiny. Riding them that way for years and years.

I know what you mean im tryin to get my suspension setup now but im no big power maker yet but its the first thing im looking for
  • Like 1

I know what you mean im tryin to get my suspension setup now but im no big power maker yet but its the first thing im looking for

Your doing it backwards. It's a lot easier to handle the power on good parts. A big jump will show you that you need new everything. From axle to front hub bearings. Then your left wondering if you made a mistake buying the bike because you just slammed this great motor into a clapped up chassis that needs just as much money, usually more, then what you just dumped into the motor.