Suck my dick!

10milmike

I was not dealing with his bullshit. 100 fine we were talking 2800. Once his shit would not clear and wanted to send me a check in said fuck that. Glad he did not scam u guys. I just was not going to be a guinea pig. SUCK MY DICK!!! Like i said.

Scammer?? Funny thing is I tried paying with a single PayPal. My fathers. Same one I bought from Matt with. There was a limit on how much can go through the debit card. I never brought up the check. You did. You wanted me to either send you a check or gift you the money. When I refused you blocked me like a little bitch. So you sir can get on your knees and suck my dick. Like Tyler said I guess money wasn't the problem I have 2 10 mils and picked up an 18 DM this morning. I got lucky. Paid $100 bucks less than I was gonna pay you and I got shearers and lectrons with my motor. So actually thanks for not being a man and going back on your word. You helped me out.

Good! For you what you bought. I was not dealing with your bullshit. It seemed funny to me. Your a little bitch. So u can suck my dick. At the time no one knew you and I was not going to be the guinea pig. Then you send me that message. So fuck off. And glad Tyler is on your cock.

Good! For you what you bought. I was not dealing with your bullshit. It seemed funny to me. Your a little bitch. So u can suck my dick. At the time no one knew you and I was not going to be the guinea pig. Then you send me that message. So fuck off. And glad Tyler is on your cock.

You're *