big ass rc truck

aight poondoggles, got a sweet nitro rc truck up for sale. its a team associated monster gt 8.0. not the fastest truck out there (40ish maybe 45mph) but its huge and has torque for days so who cares. its larger 1/8th scale truck so if your buddies have a tmaxx, revo or savage 25/4.6 and you wanna be king shit in your gang, this is the truck you want. i used to have a tmaxx 3.3 and sold it and kept the 8.0. why you may ask? because this thing is a tank and it would run the tmaxx right the fuck over.  :headbang: all stock for the most part. has aftermarket a arms, spektrum steering servo and novarossi cool head for lower running temps. comes with everything needed to run aside from fuel (got a gallon of fuel for local pick up).
has a few spare parts as well. got a traxxas dvd that shows how to maintain the truck as well as tune it, which it does need especially to your specific elevation and temps. NEVER had a problem with the truck. always get lots of stares, compliments and rc heads with semi chubs tryin to bs whenever i run it. 

askin $300 OBO SHIPPED. 

not that interested in trades. possible sponser services as trades, otherwise cash money is preference. pics up in a minute.

ps if youre lookin for a slash 4x4 with a big ass brushless setup i might be able to get a hookup. 

FullSizeRender%203.jpg

FullSizeRender%204.jpg

FullSizeRender%202.jpg

rctruck.jpg

Donkeymuncher is from Salem? You on any Fb RC forums? Local ones?

fb forums? im on like ultimate rc as ams715 i think. didnt know there were local rc forums. lol. only fb hobby related group im a part of is bhq

Stfu queef5.0

pm sent

Is the quality control any better than it used to be, no need to modify grilles, rotors etc. To fit?

Never hear a single complaint from any paying customers about any of those products that you mention, so yea quality control has been on point since 2007.  Thanks for checking in!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ripped 5 tanks of gas thru this beast this weekend... Was clearing my 25' double out back with it in the thick grass..   Thing is a monster.  Lots of fun.  $350 shipped. OBO.

All of the parts that you would break bashing with this thing, I have plenty of extras.  Super easy to fix if you roll it 8000 times.  F a 10th scale, this is where its at.