FS: 1996 Banshee 485cc Cheeto PV, $3600/offer Buffalo NY

stupid? no, didn't wanna ride a half ass piece of shit. whats stupid about that? how in the hell else is someone supposed to build a nice shee? like I said before I wish I would have known about redline before I made a hasty decision on my vitos motor; not that it wont rip good or anything but don't have the money for a 4 grand motor if I don't like what I have. so 2500 into the motor with add ons to go with it (v-force4's, timing plate, 28mm pwk), 2700 to lonestar for a arms, axel, swingarm and elka 3's with brake lines clamps ect, new plastics and hardware. fucking thing is pretty much all brand new (well when its all put together). tell me in your opinion whats stupid about that.

stupid? no, didn't wanna ride a half ass piece of shit. whats stupid about that? how in the hell else is someone supposed to build a nice shee? like I said before I wish I would have known about redline before I made a hasty decision on my vitos motor; not that it wont rip good or anything but don't have the money for a 4 grand motor if I don't like what I have. so 2500 into the motor with add ons to go with it (v-force4's, timing plate, 28mm pwk), 2700 to lonestar for a arms, axel, swingarm and elka 3's with brake lines clamps ect, new plastics and hardware. fucking thing is pretty much all brand new (well when its all put together). tell me in your opinion whats stupid about that.

The fact that I have most of that and will have more down the road and I never took out a loan?
  • Like 1

Did you buy it all at once? It didn't matter where the money came from to me. Bought a banshee, did a little too the motor and then found banshee hq and thought "fuck this, mine is a pos compared to these machines" and took the quickest way to change that without spending money that was needed for other things.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Did you buy it all at once? It didn't matter where the money came from to me. Bought a banshee, did a little too the motor and then found banshee hq and thought "fuck this, mine is a pos compared to these machines" and took the quickest way to change that without spending money that was needed for other things.

How old are you? My guess is 19.

ffs, smh. I don't know if your completely stupid but it's apparent your uneducated when it comes to these things. You get what you pay for. I didnt have a time limit either, just wanted it right away rather than waiting. I too have something else to ride, just love banshees. And no didn't buy it.

Take $3000 for it?Not trying to lowball ya just that our currency is only worth about 80 cents on the dollar which is a big kick in the balls.If the offer is too low I totally understand as it looks like a great quad and good luck with the sale..PM me if you like or gimme a shout in here and let me know.Thanks.