My First Banshee

That's kinda what I'm getting at.. Can I put a 4mil in and have the bottom end done for a while.. The bike needs a COMPLETE engine rebuild.. I have to do the crank.. I could do stock.. But for the price why not just do 4 mil? Then Pistons.. The bores are worn.. It needs bored and honed.. Pistons.. It needs those.. The head is pitted all over..

Some previous owner painted behind the reeds.. The paint was chipping and getting in to the motor.. And messing up the Pistons..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh okay.. I got it..

Thank you!

Then I'll call up a sponsor and see what kind of done the recommend for my cool heads...? Hahaha

If you send it to them, there's no questions to ask. They know all this. They ask you the questions. Like stated, it's good to ask questions and learn. But these questions your asking mean you are in way over your head.

In way over my head?

It's my first banshee.. I've never been on one.. But I managed to assemble the entire thing from just a frame.. When I didn't even take it apart.. I had to figure out where everything went.. I've came this far.. The motor isn't gonna slow me down.. There is just some things I figured I would educate myself on as far as upgrading this motor..

I'm done with my questions.. Thanks to those of you that helped..

Hahaha.. I agree..

I am a machinist and i was thinking about doing it myself.. I deal with tight tolerances all day.. But you are right.. It would probably take error and the pocket book isn't fit for too many errors when it comes to something like that..

^that!

On another note... I applaud that you're trying to figure this all out and figure out all the little details BEFORE you go spend a fuck load of cash and realize it's a few basic items that if not done correctly, will cause a lot of issues. Keep reading and don't be afraid to call the guys who do this for a living. They can set everything up to T, and you assemble it.