What are some other good mods

I'm not saying I wasn't happy with them. They weren't bad. I live in a rural area, and that's what everyone runs. Hence the reason given away lol. Last year before I was injured I had the chance to ride an actually ported banshee with cpi, compared to my vitos ss pistons, and fmf, both ss bikes. Night, and day difference. So much I literally sold my setup to go with something more up to par.

Sent from your mammy house

Vf4 well worth the price. Never used anything but that, and stock. I could tell a difference, still not the best at jetting, but I had it as close as I could get it, and was impressed. The ported bike I rode wasnt done by any big name shop, but that alone made me realize what a real name shop would be capable of. Domes is a little out of my knowledge range. I could spout off everything I've read, and without real world experience useless info coming from me. Had 18cc domes Iet a buddy use even though I advised against it. 1 full day of riding

Maybe. .......his crank was toast. Fuck 93 someone tell me what domes to run in a 4mil that would put me safely on 110

160+ is race gas I'm thinking. If you don't have a trued, and welded crank you maybe flirting with disaster lol. I was lucky, found a place where everyone goes in on shipping orders once a month. Highest grade of fuel in my area 87........eeeewwwww

Mines a 4mil. 450$ if I remember right. Check out vitos racing. If you wanna stay stock stroke like 350$ F.A.S.T has good deals on hotrods, and a whole gang of other shit. I went 4mil, cause I'm a big bastard. Figured I'd use any torque I can get. A ported stock cylinder. Stock stroke bike can still lay it down man. Check out the dyno section.

I rebuilt mine last year, went from non-ported with pipes, sent crank off and had rebuilt, cylinders ported and stock shaved head, VF3's, I wanted something for trails and wanted it reliable. Ended up at 150 comp, already had FMF fatties and Toomey silencers (how it was when i bought it). I put pods on it and installed timing plate at +4, stock carbs, i feel it is a very "useable" power now. Lots of guys bash FMF's, but ill say this, not much bad is said about Pro Circuits with a set up simiar to mine, but i actually just tested a set the other day and just today i put my old set up back on if that tells you anything. My point is don't be scared of gettin your stock head milled and there is nothin wrong with FMF. (With the right silencers, personally hate the sound of FMF silencers)