no kick start no idle when pushed runs awesome... why?

Dubol22

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all your suggestions guys. next month I am going to get the tors delete and 20cc domes and forward the timing to +4. I am a disabled vet so money is hard to come by. in the future I plant to get some Toomey t5s and vforce reeds. but before the pipes and reeds I desperately need rear tires. if that stuff doesnt solve my problems and allow me to run pump gas I will most likely rebuild the other engine I have but one the right cylinder and head dome is severly damaged. does anyone have any suggestions on an affordable stock size trail tire. I live in N.C. so I only trail ride.

Thanks for all your suggestions guys. next month I am going to get the tors delete and 20cc domes and forward the timing to +4. I am a disabled vet so money is hard to come by. in the future I plant to get some Toomey t5s and vforce reeds. but before the pipes and reeds I desperately need rear tires. if that stuff doesnt solve my problems and allow me to run pump gas I will most likely rebuild the other engine I have but one the right cylinder and head dome is severly damaged. does anyone have any suggestions on an affordable stock size trail tire. I live in N.C. so I only trail ride.

Where are you at in NC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk